Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February 2011

I had intended to start this on February first. Yet as I am an ardent follower of the philosophy of procrastination, it inadvertently got delayed one day. But its better late than never.

So, February, yet another February, the shortest month of the calendar, the month of purification according to Romans and in modern connotations, the month of Cupid where you get your wallets fleeced, as these days even love comes attached with a price tag.

What are my goals for the month.
1. Stick to this list, which I have never done.
2. Stick to office hours. No more arriving late and leaving at inhuman times in the night.
3. Get back to my old reading frenzy days.
4. Write more often.
5. Prove to my relatives that I am not as anti-social as they deem me to be.
6. Start sketching after a ten year long hiatus.

Enough for two months. I think so.

3 comments:

The West Wind said...

Just 6 things.. U should be able to manage this much :P U forgot to mail me ur sketches :P

etymofreak said...

Well I want to be able to do the things on the list for once...Hence curtailing it to 6 :P
And as for the sketches will mail them today :)

paranoid*android said...

And this would be the gazillionth time you have made a list like this.. Bless U.. Hope U (never) succeed. :D